Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: None CompHealth Services.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Each physician sees an average of 12 - 15 patients per day.
- A facility in Texas seeks a locum tenens hospitalist to provide coverage.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts.
- Quick Facts.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC in IM required.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- License: TX license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The ideal candidate has an active TX license and is board certified in IM.
- Caseload: 12 - 15.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 2.