Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC in IM required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: TX license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Each physician sees an average of 12 - 15 patients per day.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Procedures: None CompHealth Services.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 12 - 15.
- A facility in Texas seeks a locum tenens hospitalist to provide coverage.
- The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts.
- The ideal candidate has an active TX license and is board certified in IM.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Quick Facts.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago