Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wichita Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All board statuses are welcome. Due to the urgency of this need, physician must be local and have an active TX license in hand.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- No codes or mandatory procedures CompHealth Services.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We are currently helping a facility in Texas that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Certification: Non-boarded accepted.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
- Quick Facts.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- License: TX license required.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day on average.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 15 - 20.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 2.