Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wichita Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: TX license required.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day on average.
- No codes or mandatory procedures CompHealth Services.
- We are currently helping a facility in Texas that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- All board statuses are welcome. Due to the urgency of this need, physician must be local and have an active TX license in hand.
- Caseload: 15 - 20.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Quick Facts.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: Non-boarded accepted.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago