Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Abilene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established Hospitalist program expanding.
- Independent contractor status.
- Abilene is a top-notch mid-size city in Texas.
- We are expanding our program and are excited to speak with you!
- Flexible schedule, primarily day shifts, block in nature.
- This is an Independent Contractor position.
- Enjoy a flexible block schedule of primarily day shifts from 7 am - 7 pm, with the priority to offer our physicians their desired days off for the month and a minimum of 14 shifts scheduled per month.
- Embrace a collegial practice environment in a reputable medical center of over 500 beds with excellent specialists available and nursing support in place.
- Internal Medicine trained candidates only.
- Abilene, Texas is a university city of 120,000 with a 19-county service area of 400,000 within 2 hours of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
- TeamHealth is actively recruiting an Internal Medicine trained Physician to join our established Hospitalist program at Hendrick Medical Center in Abilene, Texas.
- Take a closer look at all the amenities this city has to offer, not to mention Abilene is a safe community to raise your family.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.