Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Coastal Metro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- This opportunity allows for a great combination of rewarding work along with a quality lifestyle.
- Tort reform has made Texas an attractive practice location because of the low number of lawsuits and reduced cost of malpractice insurance.
- Our physician group consists of multiple subspecialty services (e.
- Since run the only Cystic Fibrosis Foundation-accredited CF center in South Texas.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- The mild climate allows for year-round outdoor family activities such as golf, cycling, and tennis.
- Texas is the second largest state in size and population and the second fastest-growing state in the Union.
- The cost of living is low, and there is no state income tax.
- Our practice consists of a dedicated team of nurses, respiratory therapists, social worker, dietician, physical therapist and clinical pharmacist.
- About Corpus Christi.
- Corpus Christi is a dynamic coastal city with miles of beautiful beaches, world-class sailing and windsurfing.
- Through the vision and generosity of its founder, Clara Driscoll, Driscoll Children's Hospital opened in 1953, becoming the first, and remains the only, free-standing children's hospital in South Texas with the first emergency room created specifically for pediatrics.
- Specialty Needed: Ped Pud.
- Location: Corpus Christi.
- A group affiliated with Children's Hospital, is seeking an additional (new position) B/E or B/C Pediatric Pulmonologist to join a robust practice engaged in providing the highest standard of care for its patients.
- We care for any and all pulmonary disease, with focuses in asthma, care of children requiring long-term ventilation, and cystic fibrosis.
- Neurology, endocrinology, nephrology), as well as general surgery and surgical subspecialties, and pediatric radiology and pathology.
- About Children's Hospital.
- The position offers competitive benefits and a compensation package that is commensurate with training and experience.
- Corpus Christi, Texas is a wonderful place to work, live and play.
- Children's Hospital is a 189-bed pediatric tertiary care center with pediatric specialists representing 32 medical and 13 surgical specialties offering care throughout South Texas, including Corpus Christi, the Rio Grande Valley, Victoria, and Laredo.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.