Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: 20-24.
- 12 hours shifts (The shift starts at 6:45 and end at 7:15).
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Facility Type: ICU.
- Daily Patient Volume: Approximately 20 to 24 patients shared by 2 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner.
- 6:45a to 7:15p: August: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night. Perform multidisciplinary rounds, supervise nurse practitioners.
- Response to rapid responses, code blue on the floor.
- Specialty Needed: CCM.
- Practice EMR: Meditech and PK.
- 6:45a to 7:15p: September: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th.
- Location: Houston.
- Sign out patients to in coming intensivist, Maintain census/list.
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Acls/ BLS, Central Lines, A lines, intubation, dialysis catheters.
- Client will need 7 to 9 locums shifts per month.
- Locums Intensivist Need in Houston- Act Fast.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.