Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: CCM.
- Sign out patients to in coming intensivist, Maintain census/list.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night. Perform multidisciplinary rounds, supervise nurse practitioners.
- Daily Patient Volume: Approximately 20 to 24 patients shared by 2 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner.
- Practice EMR: Meditech and PK.
- Client will need 7 to 9 locums shifts per month.
- Location: Houston.
- Locums Intensivist Need in Houston- Act Fast.
- 6:45a to 7:15p: September: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Acls/ BLS, Central Lines, A lines, intubation, dialysis catheters.
- 12 hours shifts (The shift starts at 6:45 and end at 7:15).
- 6:45a to 7:15p: August: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th.
- Facility Type: ICU.
- Response to rapid responses, code blue on the floor.
- Patient Volume: 20-24.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.