Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A long-standing relationship with hospital administration and nursing staff.
- You will work collaboratively with a swing shift hospitalist and two advanced practice clinicians during your shift.
- There is excellent nursing and specialist staff support in place.
- Busy, fast-paced practice setting.
- This is the ideal practice setting for a physician seeking a busy, fast-paced environment while caring for high acuity, complex patients.
- Must be comfortable caring for high acuity patients.
- This position offers a competitive hourly wage, incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Established program with excellent clinicians in place.
- We are actively interviewing candidates for the role, so.
- Enjoy a block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off with hours from 7:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- TeamHealth has an opening at Methodist Charlton Medical Center in Dallas, Texas, for a physician interested in a full-time Nocturnist position with our established and reputable hospitalist team.
- Stable and structured practice environment.
- Desirable 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.