Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Stable and structured practice environment.
- This is the ideal practice setting for a physician seeking a busy, fast-paced environment while caring for high acuity, complex patients.
- There is excellent nursing and specialist staff support in place.
- TeamHealth has an opening at Methodist Charlton Medical Center in Dallas, Texas, for a physician interested in a full-time Nocturnist position with our established and reputable hospitalist team.
- Must be comfortable caring for high acuity patients.
- Enjoy a block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off with hours from 7:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- Established program with excellent clinicians in place.
- You will work collaboratively with a swing shift hospitalist and two advanced practice clinicians during your shift.
- This position offers a competitive hourly wage, incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
- A long-standing relationship with hospital administration and nursing staff.
- Desirable 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- We are actively interviewing candidates for the role, so.
- Busy, fast-paced practice setting.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago