Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · July 3, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: TX state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
- Your schedule will be 7 am - 7 pm, alternating. The facility's EMR is Cerner.
- You should be comfortable with procedures/processes.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- We are helping our client, a facility in Texas, with its search for a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens vacation coverage.
- You should be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted TX license in hand.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 12.