Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are helping our client, a facility in Texas, with its search for a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens vacation coverage.
- Your schedule will be 7 am - 7 pm, alternating. The facility's EMR is Cerner.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
- You should be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted TX license in hand.
- You should be comfortable with procedures/processes.
- License: TX state license needed.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 12.