Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You should be comfortable with procedures/processes.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You should be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted TX license in hand.
- We are helping our client, a facility in Texas, with its search for a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens vacation coverage.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
- License: TX state license needed.
- Your schedule will be 7 am - 7 pm, alternating. The facility's EMR is Cerner.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jun 12.