Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 310-bed regional medical center with Stroke Unit and Heart Center employing 110+ providers.
- Partnership with local medical school allows for precepting and teaching opportunities with additional compensation.
- 7on / 7off Schedule and No.
- Texas Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Start bonus, relocation assistance, full benefits and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Both Day and Nocturnist Spots Available.
- NO State Income TAX.
- Presidential Library, Wineries and Broadway Shows.
- Regional Airport - Direct Flights to Dallas and Houston!
- Average rounding on 15 &.8211.
- 2 best state to practice medicine by Physicians Practice.
- 58% Population Growth since 2000.
- Easy access to Houston and Austin.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Texas.
- Reference Hosp 7692.
- Public schools rated 8 or above by Greatschools.
- 20 patients per day.
- Shift rates plus quality and production incentives totaling $275,000+ annually.
- Home to one of the largest universities in the country!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago