Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near Lubbock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Must have 2 years of Hospitalist experience.
- EMR: Meditech.
- 7 am to 7 pm day shifts plus night.
- Acls/BLS required.
- Procedures required: Central Lines, Intubation, Vent Management.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Physician to provide Locum Hospitalist medicine coverage for a Medical Center near Lubbock, TX.
- Nurse Practitioner cover night shifts.
- Average daily census: 16-18.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections