Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average of 20 patients per day.
- 20 shifts per month.
- Come join TeamHealth at our unique Hospitalist program in San Antonio, Texas, that offers a more traditional type of practice model that includes paid time off and a cell phone allowance.
- Sign-on and relocation negotiable.
- San Antonio is a major city in south-central Texas with a rich colonial heritage.
- Enjoy great earning potential with this group!
- Open ICU with dedicated Intensivists.
- 7 pm).
- 15 days paid time off.
- The city also has no income tax, an international airport and the cost of living is 3% below the national average!
- 270,000 salary with production and quality bonus.
- We ask that you be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with experience and a Texas license.
- 2 weekends per month available.
- We are seeking a full-time Hospitalist that would be open to covering weekends.
- This diverse city is a great place to raise a family!
- 2,600 CME allowance.
- Round and go model but must.
- Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a round and go schedule with weekend positions available and no nights or procedures required.
- No nights included.
- In addition to the military, major components of San Antonio's economy are education, healthcare and medical research, business and financial services.
- EMR is Cerner.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.