Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2,600 CME allowance.
- San Antonio is a major city in south-central Texas with a rich colonial heritage.
- Average of 20 patients per day.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a round and go schedule with weekend positions available and no nights or procedures required.
- Come join TeamHealth at our unique Hospitalist program in San Antonio, Texas, that offers a more traditional type of practice model that includes paid time off and a cell phone allowance.
- Round and go model but must.
- 7 pm).
- The city also has no income tax, an international airport and the cost of living is 3% below the national average!
- Enjoy great earning potential with this group!
- EMR is Cerner.
- 20 shifts per month.
- This diverse city is a great place to raise a family!
- In addition to the military, major components of San Antonio's economy are education, healthcare and medical research, business and financial services.
- 2 weekends per month available.
- Sign-on and relocation negotiable.
- We are seeking a full-time Hospitalist that would be open to covering weekends.
- We ask that you be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with experience and a Texas license.
- 15 days paid time off.
- Open ICU with dedicated Intensivists.
- No nights included.
- Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops.
- 270,000 salary with production and quality bonus.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jul 16.