Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Corpus Christi) is for an academic medical center.
- Well controlled patient census with no required procedures.
- Rewarding compensation plan includes base salary with performance based incentives.
- There's always something to do here!
- Award winning facility affiliated with Texas A & M University.
- Other island activities include bicycling, tennis, shelling, and horseback riding on the beach.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- Within close proximity to South Padre Island you will surely enjoy the water sports and famous international destination for kite-boarding or kite-surfing.
- Nature, beaches, fun-filled attractions - Corpus Christi has it all.
- Come live and work in Texas "Sparkling City by the Sea".
- Corpus Christi has much to offer, with a healthy blend of culture, nature and entertainment sure to inspire all year around.
- Secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership.
- Hospitalists - Texas A & M University Affiliate.
- H1 visa sponsorship available.
- Corpus is the birdiest city in America.
- Birdwatching anyone?
- Corpus Christi's art and culture scene is phenomenal with a vibrant downtown and signature festivals.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.