Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Corpus Christi) is for an academic medical center.
- H1 visa sponsorship available.
- Corpus Christi has much to offer, with a healthy blend of culture, nature and entertainment sure to inspire all year around.
- Rewarding compensation plan includes base salary with performance based incentives.
- Corpus Christi's art and culture scene is phenomenal with a vibrant downtown and signature festivals.
- Corpus is the birdiest city in America.
- There's always something to do here!
- Birdwatching anyone?
- Award winning facility affiliated with Texas A & M University.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- Well controlled patient census with no required procedures.
- Come live and work in Texas "Sparkling City by the Sea".
- Other island activities include bicycling, tennis, shelling, and horseback riding on the beach.
- Within close proximity to South Padre Island you will surely enjoy the water sports and famous international destination for kite-boarding or kite-surfing.
- Nature, beaches, fun-filled attractions - Corpus Christi has it all.
- Secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership.
- Hospitalists - Texas A & M University Affiliate.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jul 2.