Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · July 3, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Corpus Christi) is for an academic medical center.
- Corpus Christi's art and culture scene is phenomenal with a vibrant downtown and signature festivals.
- Birdwatching anyone?
- Nature, beaches, fun-filled attractions - Corpus Christi has it all.
- Hospitalists - Texas A & M University Affiliate.
- Well controlled patient census with no required procedures.
- H1 visa sponsorship available.
- Rewarding compensation plan includes base salary with performance based incentives.
- Other island activities include bicycling, tennis, shelling, and horseback riding on the beach.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- Come live and work in Texas "Sparkling City by the Sea".
- Award winning facility affiliated with Texas A & M University.
- Secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership.
- Corpus is the birdiest city in America.
- Corpus Christi has much to offer, with a healthy blend of culture, nature and entertainment sure to inspire all year around.
- Within close proximity to South Padre Island you will surely enjoy the water sports and famous international destination for kite-boarding or kite-surfing.
- There's always something to do here!
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jul 2.