Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Corpus Christi) is for an academic medical center.
- Birdwatching anyone?
- Corpus Christi has much to offer, with a healthy blend of culture, nature and entertainment sure to inspire all year around.
- Within close proximity to South Padre Island you will surely enjoy the water sports and famous international destination for kite-boarding or kite-surfing.
- Teaching opportunities available.
- Corpus Christi's art and culture scene is phenomenal with a vibrant downtown and signature festivals.
- H1 visa sponsorship available.
- Well controlled patient census with no required procedures.
- Corpus is the birdiest city in America.
- Hospitalists - Texas A & M University Affiliate.
- Come live and work in Texas "Sparkling City by the Sea".
- Other island activities include bicycling, tennis, shelling, and horseback riding on the beach.
- Award winning facility affiliated with Texas A & M University.
- Secure your future with a two year Path to Partnership.
- Nature, beaches, fun-filled attractions - Corpus Christi has it all.
- Rewarding compensation plan includes base salary with performance based incentives.
- There's always something to do here!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.