Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Worth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You must be comfortable caring for high acuity patients in a high volume practice and working collaboratively with advanced practice clinicians.
- Strong, cohesive practice with excellent leadership in place.
- We ask that you be an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physician. We are motivated to fill this position immediately.
- This program is a hybrid practice that sees patients in both the acute and post-acute settings, encompassing long-term acute care and inpatient rehab patients.
- Must be comfortable caring for high-acuity patients in a high volume program.
- Work collaboratively with advanced practice clinicians.
- This program has a strong leadership team in place.
- Hybrid practice: see patients in acute and post-acute settings.
- TeamHealth is actively seeking a full-time Hospitalist to join our established, cohesive Hospitalist team at Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Enjoy employed status with TeamHealth offering a competitive base salary with work RVU bonus incentive and a full benefits package.
- Stellar base salary, wRVU incentives and comprehensive benefits offered.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago