Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Worth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong, cohesive practice with excellent leadership in place.
- TeamHealth is actively seeking a full-time Hospitalist to join our established, cohesive Hospitalist team at Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Work collaboratively with advanced practice clinicians.
- Must be comfortable caring for high-acuity patients in a high volume program.
- Hybrid practice: see patients in acute and post-acute settings.
- We ask that you be an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physician. We are motivated to fill this position immediately.
- Stellar base salary, wRVU incentives and comprehensive benefits offered.
- This program is a hybrid practice that sees patients in both the acute and post-acute settings, encompassing long-term acute care and inpatient rehab patients.
- You must be comfortable caring for high acuity patients in a high volume practice and working collaboratively with advanced practice clinicians.
- Enjoy employed status with TeamHealth offering a competitive base salary with work RVU bonus incentive and a full benefits package.
- This program has a strong leadership team in place.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jun 10.