Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are 2 physicians on at night and this program offers a 7 days on, 7 days off block schedule.
- Average night admissions of 16 to 18 patients.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Nocturnist to join our experienced Hospitalist team at St. David's South Austin Medical Center in Austin, Texas.
- This is a 316-bed facility with a Level 2 Trauma center with pulmonology support.
- 300K+ plus wRVU and quality.
- This opportunity features excellent earning potential while working with an experienced staff.
- Relocation and sign-on negotiable.
- Professional liability insurance with tail.
- Excellent benefits package.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 28.