Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Professional liability insurance with tail.
- This is a 316-bed facility with a Level 2 Trauma center with pulmonology support.
- There are 2 physicians on at night and this program offers a 7 days on, 7 days off block schedule.
- This opportunity features excellent earning potential while working with an experienced staff.
- 300K+ plus wRVU and quality.
- Relocation and sign-on negotiable.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Nocturnist to join our experienced Hospitalist team at St. David's South Austin Medical Center in Austin, Texas.
- Average night admissions of 16 to 18 patients.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 28.