Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a 316-bed facility with a Level 2 Trauma center with pulmonology support.
- Relocation and sign-on negotiable.
- 300K+ plus wRVU and quality.
- Average night admissions of 16 to 18 patients.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Nocturnist to join our experienced Hospitalist team at St. David's South Austin Medical Center in Austin, Texas.
- This opportunity features excellent earning potential while working with an experienced staff.
- There are 2 physicians on at night and this program offers a 7 days on, 7 days off block schedule.
- Professional liability insurance with tail.
- Excellent benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago