Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Abilene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: All Scripts.
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Short Term Disability, Life, Retirement).
- Malpractice w/ tail covered.
- 150 / hr.
- Job Number: TX1326.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Per month minimum, offering 10 or 12-hour shifts.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Only 2-hours from Fort Worth.
- 2k towards TX licensure.
- Relocation & Sign-On Bonus Offered.
- 30-Days of PTO + Sick Leave of up to 18-weeks.
- BLS/Acls certification is required.
- Procedures: Contact office..
- Compensation (Offering 10 or 12-hour Shifts).
- We place physicians in all states.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ placement into this Regional Hospital System.
- Trauma: Non-Designated.
- MD or DO.
- City / State: Abilene, TX.
- Award-Winning Facility.
- Permanent, Swing-Shift Hospitalist needed in central Texas.
- Largest Regional Medical Center w/in 150-Mile Radius.
- License: Must be either eligible or licensed in TX.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Abilene is a regional center of higher education and the Arts.
- Position: Permanent Hospitalist (Hospital Medicine).
- Facility Profile: 564-beds.
- With its small-town atmosphere and big city conveniences, it makes for an excellent place to raise a family.
- Perm Compensation: $150/hr.
- This Hospital Medicine opportunity offers you the ability to work as a primary care provider at a community hospital.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Base compensation, w/ $25k sign-on bonus, $15k relocation assistance, $5k CME, 30-days PTO, sick leave, student loan repayment options.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Residents considered.
- It is a mid-sized city, offering a high quality of life & low cost of living.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.