Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · June 23, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Just minutes from the beautiful Lake Texoma, a recreation hot spot world renowned for its sport fishing and sail boating, Denison is a thriving center of arts, a town full of vibrant churches of all denominations, and home to a downtown that leads most to re.
- Generous Administrative Stipend including health, life, dental, CME, deferred benefits plan and professional reimbursement account.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Hospitalist Associate Medical Director to join our team at Texoma Medical Center in Denison, TX.
- When it's time to come home, have the peace of mind knowing you're in a great town to raise a family, the right place.
- Cerner EMR.
- Family medicine residency program.
- Excellent nursing staff and 24 hour specialty backup.
- Two - 7p-7a).
- Steady growth, friendly people, some of the finest schools in America, along with a highly-skilled workforce all make Denison the place to live.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified in internal medicine and must have leadership experience.
- Employee status.
- No procedures.
- No state income taxes.
- 450 bed hospital.
- Flexible and dependable 7on/7off block scheduling.
- Multiple physicians on-site each day.
- TMC focuses on quality and compassionate care and offers a wide range of services in facilities with technologically advanced tools.
- State-of-the-art brand new facilities and expanding.
- There's something to be said for quality of life.
- Denison is located just one hour north of the Dallas-Ft.
- Robust, vibrant, growing hospital community.
- 120 hours of daily coverage (Eight- 7a-7p.
- Hospitalist Program.
- Texoma Medical Center (TMC) is an acute care hospital with a medical staff of more than 200 physicians.
- In addition, TMC has numerous facilities in locations throughout the Texoma region.
- Small-town charm brings about the appeal, the temperate weather allows for easy living and playing, just part of the reason to bring up a family in Denison.
- With a nod to its historic past, Denison has an eye toward the future.
- Worth metro area.
- The goal is to be the best of the best, the hospital of choice for the entire region.
- Denison is consistently ranked among the top places to live in the country.
- The main campus is located in Denison, Texas, approximately one hour north of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and just south of the Texas/Oklahoma border.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services