Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 4, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Denison) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Denison is consistently ranked among the top places to live in the country.
- Family medicine residency program.
- In addition, TMC has numerous facilities in locations throughout the Texoma region.
- Just minutes from the beautiful Lake Texoma, a recreation hot spot world renowned for its sport fishing and sail boating, Denison is a thriving center of arts, a town full of vibrant churches of all denominations, and home to a downtown that leads most to re.
- 120 hours of daily coverage (Eight- 7a-7p.
- Flexible and dependable 7on/7off block scheduling.
- Hospitalist Program.
- TMC focuses on quality and compassionate care and offers a wide range of services in facilities with technologically advanced tools.
- No procedures.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified in internal medicine and must have leadership experience.
- Excellent nursing staff and 24 hour specialty backup.
- With a nod to its historic past, Denison has an eye toward the future.
- Steady growth, friendly people, some of the finest schools in America, along with a highly-skilled workforce all make Denison the place to live.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Hospitalist Associate Medical Director to join our team at Texoma Medical Center in Denison, TX.
- Generous Administrative Stipend including health, life, dental, CME, deferred benefits plan and professional reimbursement account.
- Cerner EMR.
- Two - 7p-7a).
- No state income taxes.
- When it's time to come home, have the peace of mind knowing you're in a great town to raise a family, the right place.
- Small-town charm brings about the appeal, the temperate weather allows for easy living and playing, just part of the reason to bring up a family in Denison.
- 450 bed hospital.
- The main campus is located in Denison, Texas, approximately one hour north of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and just south of the Texas/Oklahoma border.
- State-of-the-art brand new facilities and expanding.
- Texoma Medical Center (TMC) is an acute care hospital with a medical staff of more than 200 physicians.
- Denison is located just one hour north of the Dallas-Ft.
- Employee status.
- Worth metro area.
- There's something to be said for quality of life.
- Robust, vibrant, growing hospital community.
- Competitive compensation.
- Multiple physicians on-site each day.
- The goal is to be the best of the best, the hospital of choice for the entire region.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services