Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Plainview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: Active TX state license needed.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm with after-hours. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have Acls and BLS certification.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 17 - 21 patients per day.
- We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily.
- A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Procedures: Central lines, intubations, ICU rounding, and vent management.
- Assignment requirements include ICU rounding, central lines, intubations, and vent management.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.