Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Plainview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Assignment requirements include ICU rounding, central lines, intubations, and vent management.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- Caseload: 17 - 21 patients per day.
- License: Active TX state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm with after-hours. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have Acls and BLS certification.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
- Procedures: Central lines, intubations, ICU rounding, and vent management.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.