Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A facility located in Texas is seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- The schedule is 7 am - 7 pm with after-hours. For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible.
- License: TX state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.