Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The candidate must be board certified or board eligible.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- A facility located in Texas is seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- License: TX state license needed.
- The schedule is 7 am - 7 pm with after-hours. For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 19.