Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The mild climate allows for year-round outdoor family activities such as golf, cycling, and tennis.
- Location: Corpus Christi.
- Since run the only Cystic Fibrosis Foundation-accredited CF center in South Texas.
- Texas is the second largest state in size and population and the second fastest-growing state in the Union.
- Through the vision and generosity of its founder, Clara Driscoll, Driscoll Children's Hospital opened in 1953, becoming the first, and remains the only, free-standing children's hospital in South Texas with the first emergency room created specifically for pediatrics.
- A group affiliated with Children's Hospital, is seeking an additional (new position) B/E or B/C Pediatric Pulmonologist to join a robust practice engaged in providing the highest standard of care for its patients.
- Children's Hospital is a 189-bed pediatric tertiary care center with pediatric specialists representing 32 medical and 13 surgical specialties offering care throughout South Texas, including Corpus Christi, the Rio Grande Valley, Victoria, and Laredo.
- Neurology, endocrinology, nephrology), as well as general surgery and surgical subspecialties, and pediatric radiology and pathology.
- Specialty Needed: Ped Pud.
- We care for any and all pulmonary disease, with focuses in asthma, care of children requiring long-term ventilation, and cystic fibrosis.
- About Children's Hospital.
- Our physician group consists of multiple subspecialty services (e.
- This opportunity allows for a great combination of rewarding work along with a quality lifestyle.
- The cost of living is low, and there is no state income tax.
- Our practice consists of a dedicated team of nurses, respiratory therapists, social worker, dietician, physical therapist and clinical pharmacist.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- The position offers competitive benefits and a compensation package that is commensurate with training and experience.
- About Corpus Christi.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Corpus Christi, Texas is a wonderful place to work, live and play.
- Tort reform has made Texas an attractive practice location because of the low number of lawsuits and reduced cost of malpractice insurance.
- Corpus Christi is a dynamic coastal city with miles of beautiful beaches, world-class sailing and windsurfing.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.