Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kingwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Takes the lead in recruiting, orientation and on-boarding of new hire clinicians.
- Board certification and.
- Works with Regional Medical Director and Vice President of Operations to adhere to the facility contractual requirements and operating budget and ensure client satisfaction.
- Other position highlights include but are not limited to: managing the program to achieve clinical, operational and financial goals.
- Strategic planning responsibilities such as physician communications and behavior, business development, manage care strategies and more.
- Society of Hospital Medicine fellow status and Acls certifications preferred.
- The FMD is responsible for the oversight and support of all clinical and non-clinical activities provided by the Hospitalist Program.
- TeamHealth has an outstanding opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospitalist team in a suburb of Houston, Texas!
- Participates in clinical oversight of the practice.
- Texas licensed and experience in a physician leadership role preferred.
- Ensures that other members of the hospitalist team are also actively involved in medical staff committees.
- Responsible for communication channels within the team.
- Other responsibilities include creating a team culture that values high performance and excellent patient care and ensuring that the hospitalists are engaged and their efforts are aligned with the quality, safety and efficiency goals of the hospital.
- Completes routine performance reviews, as needed, for the hospitalist team.
- Develops strategic relationships with key stakeholders within the hospital.
- The FMD along with TeamHealth support staff, will strive to maintain a strong partnership between TeamHealth and the facility.
- The Hospital Medicine Facility Medical Director (FMD) is responsible for ensuring the success of the Hospital Medicine Program that the FMD oversees.
- Meets regularly with nursing leadership and other department leaders in the hospital and medical staff to establish effective and collaborative relationships.
- Ensure that medical staff bylaws of client facility are known and followed.
- Monitors individual hospitalist performance, provides feedback and coordinates interventions.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 15.