Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 7, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Northeast Metropolitan.
- Block Scheduling.
- San Antonio - It doesn't get better than San Antonio.
- " Forbes magazine.1 Performing City in the United States- Based on growth, jobs, wages and salaries, and technology output over a 5 year span.
- In fact, The Alamo City ranks in the top 25 on United States News & World Report's Places to Live.
- Methodist Stone Oak.
- Seeking full time Nocturnist Hospitalist to join our team in San Antonio!
- Methodist Speciality and Transplant.
- Methodist Main.
- San Antonio offers more than 50 major events and festivals throughout the year, including the Ford Holiday River Parade and Lighting Ceremony, the Texas Folklife Festival and the famous Fiesta, a spirited 10-day salute to the Spanish heritage with numerous events citywide.
- Providing high quality care to patients from San Antonio, and from around the world, for more than 50 years, Methodist Healthcare is recognized as the most respected and preferred healthcare provider in the South Texas community because of our outstanding team of nurses, medical professionals and physicians.
- Metropolitan Methodist.
- San Antonio dominates with its ability to offer "big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services