Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The provider will work primarily on weekends, but should have a flexible schedule.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- Board certified or eligible.
- A Texas-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 24 patients per day, with no ICU, procedures, but will have code response duties.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only TX state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Will respond to codes.
- Primarily weekend coverage.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- TX license needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.