Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only TX state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 24 patients per day, with no ICU, procedures, but will have code response duties.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Primarily weekend coverage.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A Texas-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- Will respond to codes.
- The provider will work primarily on weekends, but should have a flexible schedule.
- Competitive compensation.
- Give Weatherby a.
- TX license needed.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 5.