Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 20 - 24 patients per day, with no ICU, procedures, but will have code response duties.
- TX license needed.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider will work primarily on weekends, but should have a flexible schedule.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Give Weatherby a.
- A Texas-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only TX state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Primarily weekend coverage.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Will respond to codes.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 5.