Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Acls certification required.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with an Acls certification.
- Board certified or eligible.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only TX state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- ICU/CCU rounding and basic vent management.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- TX license required.
- A Texas-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system.
- The provider will work 12-hour day or night shifts.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 - 18 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 5.