Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU/CCU rounding and basic vent management.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with an Acls certification.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- TX license required.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only TX state licensed physicians will be considered.
- A Texas-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 - 18 patients per day.
- Acls certification required.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The provider will work 12-hour day or night shifts.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 5.