Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 - 18 patients per day.
- ICU/CCU rounding and basic vent management.
- A Texas-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system.
- Acls certification required.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with an Acls certification.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only TX state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
- TX license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The provider will work 12-hour day or night shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.