Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Harlingen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lowest cost of living in the United States.
- Competitive salary base plus productivity bonus.
- Two -three residents available, but not one assigned every night.
- Valley Baptist Health System, with two full service campuses and 800+ beds, is a part of Tenet Health System, a national healthcare organization with 88 hospitals and 36,000 affiliated physicians.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Harlingen, TX.
- CME/Professional expense reimbursement.
- The Rio Grande Valley, one of the fastest growing areas in Texas, is a scenic cultural place like no other.
- With 3,000 employees and over 450 physicians on the medical staffs, Valley Baptist Medical Center-Harlingen and Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville, are focused on safety, quality and high level patient satisfaction.
- Contract for rage of 15 shifts per month).
- Great schools / Affordable housing.
- No state income tax / Tort reform.
- Golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boating.
- Occasional rounding as needed (infrequent).
- Covers all admissions at night (12-15 per night).
- Relocation reimbursement.
- Currently we do not have a nocturnist, so each of our hospitalists covers 1-3 nights per month.
- Join the team of Hospitalists at Valley Baptist Harlingen in South Texas!
- Year-round semi-tropical weather.
- Known as Texas' Tropical Playground, we are located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island.
- ER runs all codes.
- New medical school (UT-RGV).
- Works with a sister Intensivist program so minimal ICU coverage!
- Responds to calls from the floor at night (avg 10 calls per night).
- Full-time employed opportunities available for BC/BE Hospitalists and Nocturnists.
- Robust benefits including sign-on bonus, CME, 401K.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.