Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Tyler) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Candidates must be eligible for licensure in Texas and board certified or board eligible.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tyler, TX.
- The UT Health East Texas system is comprised of 10 hospitals, more than 50 physician clinics, the Olympic Plaza Tower, 13 regional rehabilitation facilities, two freestanding emergency centers, regional home health services covering 41 counties, an EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances and four helicopters, and a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network, including a Level 1.
- All rotations work with an admitter.
- UT Health Tyler seeks a PRN Hospitalist to cover shifts as needed for a group of 24 physicians.
- Graduate Medical Education is an integral component at UT Health East Texas and includes accredited residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- As a partner with the University of Texas System, UT Health East Texas is uniquely positioned to provide east Texas patients with access to leading-edge research and clinical therapies while training and educating the next generation of physicians and other health professionals.
- Friendly work environment with established physicians.
- We are also experiencing a period of unprecedented growth and development coupled with institutional expansion throughout east Texas.
- No procedures or ICU coverage required.
- Our comprehensive program provides collaborative, multi-disciplinary care and access to cutting edge technologies.
- The many lakes, tall pines and ideal climate make for scenic views and great outdoor recreation.
- Dallas and Shreveport, Louisiana are within 90 minutes driving time from Tyler.
- Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities.
- Outstanding area public and private schools - high test scores.
- Shifts are 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- Tyler is an affordable metropolitan city of over 100,000 offering cultural diversity, a major university campus, a healthy range of medium to large size businesses, and is known for its rolling hills, forested landscapes, lakes, pine trees, Rose Garden, and a number of arts and educational venues.
- Affordable housing and low cost of living.
- Schedules are usually planned more than a month in advance, but we are also looking for physicians who could be available on short notice.
- No state income tax.
- A family-oriented lifestyle.
- Various lifestyle choices for living - lake front, historical homes, or suburban - all within 10 to 15 minutes from the clinic/hospital.
- In addition, UT Health East Texas has over 80 faculty members in more than 25 medical specialties.
- Advanced diagnostics and technology on site.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.