Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Tyler) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Friendly work environment with established physicians.
- A family-oriented lifestyle.
- In addition, UT Health East Texas has over 80 faculty members in more than 25 medical specialties.
- Competitive income with attractive benefits package.
- UT Health Tyler seeks a day shift Hospitalist to join two nocturnists and 23 hospitalists in a collegial group.
- Outstanding area public and private schools - high test scores.
- Candidates must be eligible for licensure in Texas and board certified or board eligible.
- No state income tax.
- Tyler is an affordable metropolitan city of over 100,000 offering cultural diversity, a major university campus, a healthy range of medium to large size businesses, and is known for its rolling hills, forested landscapes, lakes, pine trees, Rose Garden, and a number of arts and educational venues.
- Our current census has grown by 50 patients over the last few months so additional staff are needed.
- Dallas and Shreveport, Louisiana are within 90 minutes driving time from Tyler.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Tyler, TX.
- We are also experiencing a period of unprecedented growth and development coupled with institutional expansion throughout east Texas.
- Affordable housing and low cost of living.
- Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities.
- Our comprehensive program provides collaborative, multi-disciplinary care and access to cutting edge technologies.
- Shifts are 7 on/7 off and 7am to 7pm.
- Various lifestyle choices for living - lake front, historical homes, or suburban - all within 10 to 15 minutes from the clinic/hospital.
- As a partner with the University of Texas System, UT Health East Texas is uniquely positioned to provide east Texas patients with access to leading-edge research and clinical therapies while training and educating the next generation of physicians and other health professionals.
- Graduate Medical Education is an integral component at UT Health East Texas and includes accredited residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- The UT Health East Texas system is comprised of 10 hospitals, more than 50 physician clinics, the Olympic Plaza Tower, 13 regional rehabilitation facilities, two freestanding emergency centers, regional home health services covering 41 counties, an EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances and four helicopters, and a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network, including a Level 1.
- The many lakes, tall pines and ideal climate make for scenic views and great outdoor recreation.
- Advanced diagnostics and technology on site.
- Excellent physician schedule and lifestyle.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.