Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Worth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Embrace a block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off with tremendous flexibility and opportunities to pick up extra shifts if desired.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time experienced Hospitalist to join our established Hospitalist team of 16 clinicians in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Excellent sub-specialists are available at the facility in addition to an experienced nursing staff.
- We ask that you be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained with practice experience as a Hospitalist.
- This position offers a competitive hourly rate, cell phone and CME allowance, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Forward us your current CV today!
- Collegial practice environment with hospitalists and advanced practice clinicians.
- We are motivated to fill our position.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Unit based rounding is in place to provide continuity of care for our patients and daily multi-disciplinary meetings are held on each unit.
- Employed by TeamHealth offering an hourly wage and full benefits.
- Unit based rounding promotes continuity of care for the patient.
- You can truly make a difference!
- This position is unable to support any J1 or H1B needs.
- Work collaboratively with specialists and other disciplines and support staff.
- Flexible block schedule typically 7 days on, 7 days off.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.