Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern, TX) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hour night shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The provider will work on specific coverage dates for 12-hour shifts at a time.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Will consider new graduates.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Spanish-speaking candidates are preferred, and this facility will accept new graduates who apply.
- Spanish bilingual candidates preferred.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Competitive compensation.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Texas medical facility.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.