Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern, TX) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Spanish bilingual candidates preferred.
- Will consider new graduates.
- Spanish-speaking candidates are preferred, and this facility will accept new graduates who apply.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- Board certified or eligible.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The provider will work on specific coverage dates for 12-hour shifts at a time.
- 12-hour night shifts.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Texas medical facility.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 21.