Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern, TX) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will consider new graduates.
- Competitive compensation.
- Spanish bilingual candidates preferred.
- Spanish-speaking candidates are preferred, and this facility will accept new graduates who apply.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Texas medical facility.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The provider will work on specific coverage dates for 12-hour shifts at a time.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- 12-hour night shifts.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board certified or eligible.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 21.