Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Houston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- As the 4th largest city in the country, Houston offers urban living, Southern charm and endless opportunities and activities for everyone.
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a group of three hospitalists in west Houston, Texas.
- Flexible schedule.
- In addition to many universities and medical schools, Houston offers a large variety of private schools and well as public schools that have been rated Exemplary or Recognized.
- Michelle K. Stovall.
- Interested candidates,.
- There is absolutely no fee for the physician when working with Adkisson Search.
- Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity at all levels.
- Adkisson Search Consultants is a nationwide search firm with proven success in recruiting Executives, Physicians, Advanced Practitioners and Allied Health Professionals to group practices and healthcare systems in permanent roles.
- With over 15 years of experience successfully placing candidates in the right cultural environment, we can assist you in determining what the perfect job looks like for you: compensation details, location, group or employed.
- Option for partnership.
- All individuals regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged.
- Group average 30-35 patients a day.
- Adkisson Search has been retained by this healthcare organization to assist in the search for a physician.
- Competitive salary guaranteed by the hospital.
- The ideal candidate will be eager to join a collegial group of physicians and possess a strong work ethic.
This perm job from Adkisson Consultants, Inc. was last open on Feb 12.