Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Longview) is a multispecialty group practice.
- No State Income Tax.
- Longview is in the heart of Texas Lake Country.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- And Much More!
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills of Northeast Texas in a growing community with a small town atmosphere.
- Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas.
- Outstanding compensation package.
- If you're seeking an exceptional lifestyle balance, this is the opportunity for you!
- Christus Good Shepherd Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neuro-Hospitalist.
- State of Texas Level III Trauma Center.
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- The ideal neurologist will be a team player who is dedicated to quality patient care.
- Additionally, Longview offers a wide selection of excellent schools, from public to private, including several colleges and universities in the surrounding area.
- The physician will only have inpatient consults, shared.
- Acute Care, 425 bed hospital and regional referral center.
- The city of Longview is located of Dallas and 65 miles west of Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Longview, TX.
- Primary Stroke Center of Excellence.
- 10K Relocation Assistance.
- Longview also boasts several hiking, biking, and running trails, plus many other outdoor activities including golf courses.
- Our area lakes are world famous and offer fishing, boating, swimming and superb relaxation under the endless rows shade trees.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago