Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Longview) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Primary Stroke Center of Excellence.
- State of Texas Level III Trauma Center.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Longview, TX.
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills of Northeast Texas in a growing community with a small town atmosphere.
- Additionally, Longview offers a wide selection of excellent schools, from public to private, including several colleges and universities in the surrounding area.
- And Much More!
- If you're seeking an exceptional lifestyle balance, this is the opportunity for you!
- The ideal neurologist will be a team player who is dedicated to quality patient care.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology.
- The city of Longview is located of Dallas and 65 miles west of Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Our area lakes are world famous and offer fishing, boating, swimming and superb relaxation under the endless rows shade trees.
- The physician will only have inpatient consults, shared.
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- Christus Good Shepherd Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neuro-Hospitalist.
- Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas.
- Longview also boasts several hiking, biking, and running trails, plus many other outdoor activities including golf courses.
- 10K Relocation Assistance.
- No State Income Tax.
- Acute Care, 425 bed hospital and regional referral center.
- Outstanding compensation package.
- Longview is in the heart of Texas Lake Country.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.