Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Longview) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas.
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills of Northeast Texas in a growing community with a small town atmosphere.
- And Much More!
- The city of Longview is located of Dallas and 65 miles west of Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Outstanding compensation package.
- No State Income Tax.
- The ideal neurologist will be a team player who is dedicated to quality patient care.
- Longview is in the heart of Texas Lake Country.
- Our area lakes are world famous and offer fishing, boating, swimming and superb relaxation under the endless rows shade trees.
- Additionally, Longview offers a wide selection of excellent schools, from public to private, including several colleges and universities in the surrounding area.
- 10K Relocation Assistance.
- State of Texas Level III Trauma Center.
- Christus Good Shepherd Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neuro-Hospitalist.
- Primary Stroke Center of Excellence.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology.
- If you're seeking an exceptional lifestyle balance, this is the opportunity for you!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Longview, TX.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- The physician will only have inpatient consults, shared.
- Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- Acute Care, 425 bed hospital and regional referral center.
- Longview also boasts several hiking, biking, and running trails, plus many other outdoor activities including golf courses.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.