Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Pasadena) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- With a medical staff of 250+ physicians and 1,500 employees, Bayshore Medical Center is proud to be Pasadena's second largest employer.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Procedures not required.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Pasadena is located fifteen minutes from downtown Houston, near the action, but separate enough to have its own community identity.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- The hospital service area cares for 500,000+ residents.
- Average daily census per physician is 20-22.
- Bayshore Medical Center - Pasadena, TX.
- Its borders extend from the Houston Ship Channel all the way to Galveston Bay and Clear Lake, creating multiple communities within Pasadena itself.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- 1 physician on from 7p-7a.
- 345 bed hospital.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists to join our team at Bayshore Medical Center in Pasadena, TX.
- For over 50 years, Bayshore Medical Center has served the residents of SE Harris County.
- With a strong economy, a very affordable cost of living and no state income tax, Texas is quickly becoming the number one state in the country.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- A full service facility, the hospital features advanced medical technologies and a recent $40 million expansion that supports its commitment to deliver high-quality community-based care.
- 12-hour schedule.
- All specialties are available for consult.
- Pasadena, located in the Houston metro area, is convenient to nearby Hobby airport and the sunny beaches of Galveston.
- 4 physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner on from 7a-7p.
- Licensed for rong>Bayshore Medical Center ( is an acute-care tertiary facility located in Pasadena, Texas.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Pasadena offers the advantage of a small town atmosphere with easy access to the world-class amenities and offerings of the nation's fourth largest city.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services