Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Department.
- 1 night.
- Northeast Methodist Hospital, a 116 bed facility, has played a major role in the phenomenal economic growth experienced in northeast Bexar County.
- Geographically located 15 miles northeast of downtown San Antonio, the City of Live Oak offers close proximity to major destination centers such as regional shopping & dining, and local tourism venues like the Alamo, the San Antonio Riverwalk, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, and Sea World.
- 5 day.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalist and Nocturnist Physicians at Northeast Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, TX.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Live OAK- You'll find Live Oak to be the hidden gem in South Texas.
- Open ICU-Managed by Intensivist.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- Located just northeast of San Antonio, within the I-35 and 1604 corridor, our community is well-known for its family friendly atmosphere, great restaurants, and excellent shopping.
- Physician Staffing.
- Our location is very convenient to all major shopping, outdoor activities and businesses.
- Located in the city of Live Oak at Interstate 35 and Judson Road, Northeast Methodist Hospital has undergone significant renovations to completely upgrade and expand the facility and services to better meet the needs of the surrounding communities.
- 6 day.
- Weekend Staffing.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- 12 physician program.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services