Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Extra money guaranteed over 20 encounters.
- Envision Physician Services is currently looking for a full time hospitalist to join our hospital at Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville, TX.
- Handle a lot of MI's, manage vent patients.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Greenville, TX offers wide-open spaces surrounded by some of the best fishing lakes in the state of Texas.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- 15 shifts per month.
- 10 and 12 hour shifts.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- 20 hours of APP coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Cardiac rehabilitation program.
- This quaint Texas city provides quiet, spacious country living, but is only 45 minutes away from big-city amenities within Dallas, TX.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Admissions average 15-25 day, weekends busier since covering for additional.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Vein center for varicose vein treatment.
- Maternity center and level III Nicu.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- State-of-the-art cancer center.
- This position is looking for someone to start Asap!
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Approximately 32 hours of coverage per day (12 hour day shift, 10 hour night shift, 6-8 hour rounding/admit shift during the day.
- Daytime and nocturnist openings.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery services.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Employed status.
- Hunt Regional Medical Center (Hrmc) is a large, regional hospital that includes a wide range of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, from surgery to cancer care to labor and delivery.
- Imaging and radiology services.
- Emergency department.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 5.