Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Admissions average 15-25 day, weekends busier since covering for additional.
- Extra money guaranteed over 20 encounters.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery services.
- Approximately 32 hours of coverage per day (12 hour day shift, 10 hour night shift, 6-8 hour rounding/admit shift during the day.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- This quaint Texas city provides quiet, spacious country living, but is only 45 minutes away from big-city amenities within Dallas, TX.
- Vein center for varicose vein treatment.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Emergency department.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- 15 shifts per month.
- Handle a lot of MI's, manage vent patients.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- 20 hours of APP coverage.
- Daytime and nocturnist openings.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Cardiac rehabilitation program.
- Imaging and radiology services.
- State-of-the-art cancer center.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Hunt Regional Medical Center (Hrmc) is a large, regional hospital that includes a wide range of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, from surgery to cancer care to labor and delivery.
- 10 and 12 hour shifts.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- This position is looking for someone to start Asap!
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is currently looking for a full time hospitalist to join our hospital at Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville, TX.
- Greenville, TX offers wide-open spaces surrounded by some of the best fishing lakes in the state of Texas.
- Maternity center and level III Nicu.
- Employed status.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services