Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed status.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery services.
- Handle a lot of MI's, manage vent patients.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- 10 and 12 hour shifts.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Vein center for varicose vein treatment.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- State-of-the-art cancer center.
- Daytime and nocturnist openings.
- Cardiac rehabilitation program.
- This quaint Texas city provides quiet, spacious country living, but is only 45 minutes away from big-city amenities within Dallas, TX.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Greenville, TX offers wide-open spaces surrounded by some of the best fishing lakes in the state of Texas.
- Maternity center and level III Nicu.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Extra money guaranteed over 20 encounters.
- Hunt Regional Medical Center (Hrmc) is a large, regional hospital that includes a wide range of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, from surgery to cancer care to labor and delivery.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Imaging and radiology services.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 15 shifts per month.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Envision Physician Services is currently looking for a full time hospitalist to join our hospital at Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville, TX.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Emergency department.
- 20 hours of APP coverage.
- Approximately 32 hours of coverage per day (12 hour day shift, 10 hour night shift, 6-8 hour rounding/admit shift during the day.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- This position is looking for someone to start Asap!
- Admissions average 15-25 day, weekends busier since covering for additional.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 5.