Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This quaint Texas city provides quiet, spacious country living, but is only 45 minutes away from big-city amenities within Dallas, TX.
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery services.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Cardiac rehabilitation program.
- 20 hours of APP coverage.
- This position is looking for someone to start Asap!
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- 15 shifts per month.
- Approximately 32 hours of coverage per day (12 hour day shift, 10 hour night shift, 6-8 hour rounding/admit shift during the day.
- Handle a lot of MI's, manage vent patients.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Vein center for varicose vein treatment.
- Hunt Regional Medical Center (Hrmc) is a large, regional hospital that includes a wide range of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, from surgery to cancer care to labor and delivery.
- Imaging and radiology services.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Greenville, TX offers wide-open spaces surrounded by some of the best fishing lakes in the state of Texas.
- Daytime and nocturnist openings.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Maternity center and level III Nicu.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Emergency department.
- State-of-the-art cancer center.
- Extra money guaranteed over 20 encounters.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 10 and 12 hour shifts.
- Envision Physician Services is currently looking for a full time hospitalist to join our hospital at Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville, TX.
- Employed status.
- Admissions average 15-25 day, weekends busier since covering for additional.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Feb 5.