Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pittsburg) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Competitive income with attractive benefits package.
- Graduate Medical Education is an integral component at UT Health East Texas and includes accredited residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- The UT Health East Texas system is comprised of 10 hospitals, more than 50 physician clinics, the Olympic Plaza Tower, 13 regional rehabilitation facilities, two freestanding emergency centers, regional home health services covering 41 counties, an EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances and four helicopters, and a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network, including a Level 1.
- Outstanding area public and private schools.
- Various lifestyle choices for living - lake front, historical homes, or suburban - all within 10 to 15 minutes from the clinic.
- Our comprehensive program provides collaborative, multi-disciplinary care and access to cutting edge technologies.
- As a partner with the University of Texas System, UT Health East Texas is uniquely positioned to provide east Texas patients with access to leading-edge research and clinical therapies while training and educating the next generation of physicians and other health professionals.
- Friendly work environment with established physicians.
- Strong referral network.
- Affordable housing and low cost of living.
- A family-oriented lifestyle.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pittsburg, TX.
- Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities.
- Advanced diagnostics and technology on site.
- The many lakes, tall pines and ideal climate make for scenic views and great outdoor recreation.
- Enjoy the superb quality of life surrounded by natural splendor in the warm and inviting South.
- Excellent physician schedule and lifestyle.
- No state income tax.
- Candidates must be eligible for licensure in Texas and board certified or board eligible with intention to take the boards within 2 years.
- The schedule is 7 on/7 off, 24 hour shifts.
- UT Health Pittsburg, located in the beautiful Piney Woods of east Texas, seeks a dynamic Hospitalist to join a rapidly growing health system.
- We are also experiencing a period of unprecedented growth and development coupled with institutional expansion throughout east Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago