Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pittsburg) is a multispecialty group practice.
- The schedule is 7 on/7 off, 24 hour shifts.
- Various lifestyle choices for living - lake front, historical homes, or suburban - all within 10 to 15 minutes from the clinic.
- Friendly work environment with established physicians.
- Our comprehensive program provides collaborative, multi-disciplinary care and access to cutting edge technologies.
- We are also experiencing a period of unprecedented growth and development coupled with institutional expansion throughout east Texas.
- Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities.
- No state income tax.
- Enjoy the superb quality of life surrounded by natural splendor in the warm and inviting South.
- Affordable housing and low cost of living.
- The many lakes, tall pines and ideal climate make for scenic views and great outdoor recreation.
- The UT Health East Texas system is comprised of 10 hospitals, more than 50 physician clinics, the Olympic Plaza Tower, 13 regional rehabilitation facilities, two freestanding emergency centers, regional home health services covering 41 counties, an EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances and four helicopters, and a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network, including a Level 1.
- A family-oriented lifestyle.
- As a partner with the University of Texas System, UT Health East Texas is uniquely positioned to provide east Texas patients with access to leading-edge research and clinical therapies while training and educating the next generation of physicians and other health professionals.
- Strong referral network.
- Competitive income with attractive benefits package.
- Outstanding area public and private schools.
- Candidates must be eligible for licensure in Texas and board certified or board eligible with intention to take the boards within 2 years.
- Excellent physician schedule and lifestyle.
- Advanced diagnostics and technology on site.
- Graduate Medical Education is an integral component at UT Health East Texas and includes accredited residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Pittsburg, TX.
- UT Health Pittsburg, located in the beautiful Piney Woods of east Texas, seeks a dynamic Hospitalist to join a rapidly growing health system.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.