Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We respect your privacy and will not share your information without your consent.
- Locum Tenens and Permanent Staffing.
- Here is some information on the position.
- Surgical floor: 3-4 patients per day.
- Easy access to Austin and San Antonio!
- Medical ICU: 3-4 patient per day.
- Honor Medical Staffing.
- We are seeking a full-time Permanent Hospitalist to practice in Central Texas.
- Rounds: Daily rounds starting in medical ICU at 7 AM, Surgical floor (Orthopedic cases), medical floor.
- M to 7 PM Seven to eight (7-8) night.m to 7 AM.
- Shifts: Flexible schedule.
- Fifteen (15) morning shifts from 7 a.
- Gabriella Ryszewski.
- Medical floor: 12-14 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.