Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fifteen (15) morning shifts from 7 a.
- We are seeking a full-time Permanent Hospitalist to practice in Central Texas.
- Gabriella Ryszewski.
- Medical ICU: 3-4 patient per day.
- Shifts: Flexible schedule.
- Locum Tenens and Permanent Staffing.
- Honor Medical Staffing.
- M to 7 PM Seven to eight (7-8) night.m to 7 AM.
- We respect your privacy and will not share your information without your consent.
- Surgical floor: 3-4 patients per day.
- Rounds: Daily rounds starting in medical ICU at 7 AM, Surgical floor (Orthopedic cases), medical floor.
- Easy access to Austin and San Antonio!
- Medical floor: 12-14 patients per day.
- Here is some information on the position.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Mar 6.