Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · July 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Tenens and Permanent Staffing.
- Honor Medical Staffing.
- Gabriella Ryszewski.
- We are seeking a full-time Permanent Hospitalist to practice in Central Texas.
- We respect your privacy and will not share your information without your consent.
- Medical floor: 12-14 patients per day.
- Rounds: Daily rounds starting in medical ICU at 7 AM, Surgical floor (Orthopedic cases), medical floor.
- Fifteen (15) morning shifts from 7 a.
- Surgical floor: 3-4 patients per day.
- M to 7 PM Seven to eight (7-8) night.m to 7 AM.
- Shifts: Flexible schedule.
- Medical ICU: 3-4 patient per day.
- Easy access to Austin and San Antonio!
- Here is some information on the position.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Mar 6.