Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent benefits package.
- This position features a block schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off from 7:00 pm - 7:00 am with 182 hours minimum a month.
- Physicians are not required to perform procedures or run codes.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a Nocturnist to join our Hospitalist team at St. David's North Austin Medical Center in Austin, Texas.
- This practice features an open intensive care unit staffed with Intensivists and the EMR is Meditech.
- The position offers a $327,000 annual salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- RVU program.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 12.