Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians are not required to perform procedures or run codes.
- RVU program.
- This practice features an open intensive care unit staffed with Intensivists and the EMR is Meditech.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- The position offers a $327,000 annual salary.
- This position features a block schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off from 7:00 pm - 7:00 am with 182 hours minimum a month.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent benefits package.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a Nocturnist to join our Hospitalist team at St. David's North Austin Medical Center in Austin, Texas.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago