Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kingwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospitalist team in Kingwood, Texas, near Houston.
- The Medical Director will have a Monday through Friday schedule with alternating weekends and some night. This position features a base salary of $240,000 plus quarterly wRVU bonuses and a $2,600 CME allowance.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Relocation incentive and sign-on bonus are negotiable and 2 weeks of open nights are required, while a Nocturnist covers the other nights.
- Double physician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentive available.
- This practice features a team of four physicians and two Nurse Practitioners plus an open intensive care unit with no codes or procedures required.
- RVU program.
- Excellent benefits package.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 3.