Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kingwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This practice features a team of four physicians and two Nurse Practitioners plus an open intensive care unit with no codes or procedures required.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospitalist team in Kingwood, Texas, near Houston.
- Relocation incentive and sign-on bonus are negotiable and 2 weeks of open nights are required, while a Nocturnist covers the other nights.
- The Medical Director will have a Monday through Friday schedule with alternating weekends and some night. This position features a base salary of $240,000 plus quarterly wRVU bonuses and a $2,600 CME allowance.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentive available.
- RVU program.
- Double physician coverage.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago