Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · March 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians are not required to perform procedures or run codes.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This position has a 182 hour minimum per month with a block schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off from 7:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- This position offers a base salary of $327,000 annually.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nocturnist to join our Hospitalist team at St. David's South Austin Medical Center in Austin, Texas.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- RVU program.
- Sub-specialty backup.
- This practice features an open intensive care unit with Intensivist on staff and the EMR is Meditech.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 3.