Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Physicians are not required to perform procedures or run codes.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sub-specialty backup.
- This position offers a base salary of $327,000 annually.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nocturnist to join our Hospitalist team at St. David's South Austin Medical Center in Austin, Texas.
- This position has a 182 hour minimum per month with a block schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off from 7:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- RVU program.
- This practice features an open intensive care unit with Intensivist on staff and the EMR is Meditech.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago