Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · January 16, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- This position offers a base salary of $327,000 annually.
- This practice features an open intensive care unit with Intensivist on staff and the EMR is Meditech.
- Sub-specialty backup.
- This position has a 182 hour minimum per month with a block schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off from 7:00 pm - 7:00 am.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nocturnist to join our Hospitalist team at St. David's South Austin Medical Center in Austin, Texas.
- Physicians are not required to perform procedures or run codes.
- RVU program.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 3.