Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Woodville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Woodville offers a business climate conducive to success with a high-quality lifestyle that is rich in heritage.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality care.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Boating, fishing, camping, seasonal hunting and other outdoor activities are available year-round due to the mild climate, piney woods, lakes and proximity to the Gulf coast.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Few rural hospitals in the United States still offer medical services to small towns and their immediate surrounding areas, however, Tyler County Hospital is the exception.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Tyler County Hospital opened its doors in Woodville in 1950 and has provided, without interruption, medical care for the county since its beginning and thousands have benefited.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- United States Highway 69, United States Highway 190, and United States 287.
- The area is rich in natural resources including oil, gas, timber and an abundant water supply.
- Physician Benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist Physician in Woodville, TX!
- Quality people.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Centrally located in Tyler County, Woodville's population in 2010 was 2,586.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties accepted!
- Woodville is located deep in the Piney Woods of East Texas at the crossroads of three United States highways:.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services