Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (United States) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Telehospitalist openings leverage technology to provide virtually the same physical exam as performed at the bedside.
- Support multiple facilities in one shift.
- These positions are part-time and home-based.
- Collaborating with on-site nurses and technicians, Telehospitalists examine patients with high-resolution video and audio, a digital ophthalmoscope, and full access to hospital patient records.
- Strong communication skills.
- BC in Internal Medicine.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Provide a new model of healthcare delivery.
- At least 2 years of recent HM clinical experience.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- At least 1 license in applicable state with willingness.
- A clean record.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Gain experience with new technology.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of every patient in a way that you can't in a physical practice.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.