Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Laredo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No mandatory procedures.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour rounding shifts with after-hours. The electronic medical record system is Cerner.
- Hospitalists respond to codes on their patients.
- 18 - 26 patients per day.
- TX state license needed.
- There is a new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity now available in Texas.
- Licensing assistance.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- BC/BE required.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.