Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Laredo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No mandatory procedures.
- There is a new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity now available in Texas.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour rounding shifts with after-hours. The electronic medical record system is Cerner.
- Hospitalists respond to codes on their patients.
- 18 - 26 patients per day.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- BC/BE required.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Licensing assistance.
- TX state license needed.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.