Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Laredo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour rounding shifts with after-hours. The electronic medical record system is Cerner.
- TX state license needed.
- Hospitalists respond to codes on their patients.
- There is a new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity now available in Texas.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Licensing assistance.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- 18 - 26 patients per day.
- BC/BE required.
- No mandatory procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago