Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Laredo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour rounding shifts with after-hours. The electronic medical record system is Cerner.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- There is a new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity now available in Texas.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- 18 - 26 patients per day.
- Hospitalists respond to codes on their patients.
- No mandatory procedures.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible.
- TX state license needed.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- BC/BE required.
- Licensing assistance.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.