Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Abilene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a full-time swing shift Hospitalist position with a block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off from 2:00 pm - 2:00 am.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Live in an outdoor enthusiast's haven with easy access to the Dallas and Ft.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Hendrick Medical Center is a more than 500-bed regional medical center with all sub-specialties represented.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Hendrick Medical Center in Abilene, Texas.
- We are seeking an Internal Medicine trained physician to join our highly-regarded and expanding team of 14 physicians and 8 advanced practice clinicians!
- Abilene features a population around 120,000 and offers you city amenities with state-recognized education systems and 7 colleges and universities.
- Worth metro area.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago