Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Abilene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking an Internal Medicine trained physician to join our highly-regarded and expanding team of 14 physicians and 8 advanced practice clinicians!
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Worth metro area.
- Abilene features a population around 120,000 and offers you city amenities with state-recognized education systems and 7 colleges and universities.
- This is a full-time swing shift Hospitalist position with a block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off from 2:00 pm - 2:00 am.
- Hendrick Medical Center is a more than 500-bed regional medical center with all sub-specialties represented.
- Live in an outdoor enthusiast's haven with easy access to the Dallas and Ft.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Hendrick Medical Center in Abilene, Texas.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 25.