Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Salary + bonus.
- Full benefits including 15 days of PTO per year, 3 CME days, Medical insurance and 401K.
- Enjoy all the Houston metro offers for a great work, and play lifestyle, plus great educational institutions, no state income tax, a well diversified population, and all major sports teams.
- Round and go - no shift work.
- Fairly easy bread and butter medicine.
- No admissions or H (NPs do H).
- No inhouse nights.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Houston, TX.
- 9 on 5 off model.
- Partnership track.
- Private practice group of hospitalists seeks another for the east side of the Houston metro, and a second position in the downtown Medical Center.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 3.