Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No admissions or H (NPs do H).
- 9 on 5 off model.
- Full benefits including 15 days of PTO per year, 3 CME days, Medical insurance and 401K.
- No inhouse nights.
- Partnership track.
- Salary + bonus.
- Fairly easy bread and butter medicine.
- Enjoy all the Houston metro offers for a great work, and play lifestyle, plus great educational institutions, no state income tax, a well diversified population, and all major sports teams.
- Round and go - no shift work.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Houston, TX.
- Private practice group of hospitalists seeks another for the east side of the Houston metro, and a second position in the downtown Medical Center.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago