Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Critical Care Intensivist Physician Dallas/ Ft.
- Stroke accredited.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Relocation Assistance.
- 29 bed ICU.
- Block scheduling for a nice quality of life.
- Employment status with an exceptional compensation and benefits package.
- 401k with a match.
- 24/7 Physician in-house Intensivist Program.
- Questcare Intensivists, a division of Envision Physician Services, is looking for Critical Care Intensivists to join our growing team at a new Intensivist program situated in the northern suburbs of Dallas/ Fort Worth.
- Physician-led multi-specialty organization.
- Hourly rate or RVU's, whichever is greater (average hourly rate for our group in the DFW area ranges between $180 - $200).
- Access to group-based health, dental, vision, life insurance as well as short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- State-of-the-art 208 bed Level 2 Trauma Center.
- CME allowance.
- 12 hour in-house shifts (7a - 7p & 7p - 7a).
- Active heart program.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 2.