Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employment status with an exceptional compensation and benefits package.
- 401k with a match.
- Physician-led multi-specialty organization.
- Hourly rate or RVU's, whichever is greater (average hourly rate for our group in the DFW area ranges between $180 - $200).
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Critical Care Intensivist Physician Dallas/ Ft.
- Questcare Intensivists, a division of Envision Physician Services, is looking for Critical Care Intensivists to join our growing team at a new Intensivist program situated in the northern suburbs of Dallas/ Fort Worth.
- CME allowance.
- State-of-the-art 208 bed Level 2 Trauma Center.
- Active heart program.
- 24/7 Physician in-house Intensivist Program.
- 29 bed ICU.
- Block scheduling for a nice quality of life.
- 12 hour in-house shifts (7a - 7p & 7p - 7a).
- Relocation Assistance.
- Stroke accredited.
- Access to group-based health, dental, vision, life insurance as well as short-term and long-term disability coverage.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 2.