Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Active heart program.
- State-of-the-art 208 bed Level 2 Trauma Center.
- Employment status with an exceptional compensation and benefits package.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Access to group-based health, dental, vision, life insurance as well as short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Critical Care Intensivist Physician Dallas/ Ft.
- Stroke accredited.
- 29 bed ICU.
- Questcare Intensivists, a division of Envision Physician Services, is looking for Critical Care Intensivists to join our growing team at a new Intensivist program situated in the northern suburbs of Dallas/ Fort Worth.
- Hourly rate or RVU's, whichever is greater (average hourly rate for our group in the DFW area ranges between $180 - $200).
- Block scheduling for a nice quality of life.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 12 hour in-house shifts (7a - 7p & 7p - 7a).
- CME allowance.
- 24/7 Physician in-house Intensivist Program.
- Physician-led multi-specialty organization.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 401k with a match.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 2.