Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · October 25, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hourly rate or RVU's, whichever is greater (average hourly rate for our group in the DFW area ranges between $180 - $200).
- 29 bed ICU.
- Stroke accredited.
- CME allowance.
- Critical Care Intensivist Physician Dallas/ Ft.
- 401k with a match.
- 12 hour in-house shifts (7a - 7p & 7p - 7a).
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Access to group-based health, dental, vision, life insurance as well as short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Physician-led multi-specialty organization.
- Questcare Intensivists, a division of Envision Physician Services, is looking for Critical Care Intensivists to join our growing team at a new Intensivist program situated in the northern suburbs of Dallas/ Fort Worth.
- 24/7 Physician in-house Intensivist Program.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Active heart program.
- State-of-the-art 208 bed Level 2 Trauma Center.
- Employment status with an exceptional compensation and benefits package.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Block scheduling for a nice quality of life.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 2.