Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen pays $180 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Pampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Facility Beds: 115 acute-care community hospital.
- ICU: Open.
- Locum rong>$2,250/day.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Shift: 24 hours.
- Patient Encounters: 10 with 2-3 admissions/discharges.
- Procedures: Required (intubations, central lines, and vent management).
- Plus paid travel, lodging and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Credentialing: Current active TX license/DEA required).
- Codes: Handled by Hospitalist.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with inpatient experience to provide long-term locum tenens coverage at a facility near Amarillo, Texas.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.