Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Houston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The ideal candidate will be eager to join a collegial group of physicians and possess a strong work ethic.
- Adkisson Search Consultants.
- Flexible schedule.
- Option for partnership.
- Competitive salary guaranteed by the hospital.
- Mark T. Westerfield.
- As the 4th largest city in the country, Houston offers urban living, Southern charm and endless opportunities and activities for everyone.
- In addition to many universities and medical schools, Houston offers a large variety of private schools and well as public schools that have been rated Exemplary or Recognized.
- Group average 30-35 patients a day.
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a group of three hospitalists in west Houston, Texas.
- Interested candidates,.
This perm job from Adkisson Consultants, Inc. was last open on Dec 11.