Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Houston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Competitive salary guaranteed by the hospital.
- Group average 30-35 patients a day.
- Adkisson Search Consultants.
- The ideal candidate will be eager to join a collegial group of physicians and possess a strong work ethic.
- Interested candidates,.
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join a group of three hospitalists in west Houston, Texas.
- Option for partnership.
- As the 4th largest city in the country, Houston offers urban living, Southern charm and endless opportunities and activities for everyone.
- Mark T. Westerfield.
- Flexible schedule.
- In addition to many universities and medical schools, Houston offers a large variety of private schools and well as public schools that have been rated Exemplary or Recognized.
This perm job from Adkisson Consultants, Inc. was last open on Dec 11.