Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 24/7/365 cardiology, general surgery, neurology and other specialists.
- Hospitalist coverage census average is 15-18 patients with occasional peak.
- Generous base salary, quality incentives and medical director stipend.
- Metro access, no traffic, excellent schools
Please Reference: Hosp 7504.
- Bass Fishing Capital OF Texas-Lake Living.
- Employed by progressive regional medical center.
- 7 on, 7 off schedule Plus PTO.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Texas.
- Named one of "100 Best Small Towns IN America".
- Easy Access to Dallas & Tyler.
- Bed open ICU with intensivist program and seasoned nurse practitioners-Procedures not required.
- Medical Director.
- Develop program.
- 7a-7p Day position AND 7p-7a Nocturnist position available.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago