Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 25, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Texas.
- 7 on, 7 off schedule Plus PTO.
- Develop program.
- Employed by progressive regional medical center.
- Named one of "100 Best Small Towns IN America".
- Metro access, no traffic, excellent schools
Please Reference: Hosp 7504.
- 7a-7p Day position AND 7p-7a Nocturnist position available.
- Generous base salary, quality incentives and medical director stipend.
- Medical Director.
- Bass Fishing Capital OF Texas-Lake Living.
- Hospitalist coverage census average is 15-18 patients with occasional peak.
- Easy Access to Dallas & Tyler.
- 24/7/365 cardiology, general surgery, neurology and other specialists.
- Bed open ICU with intensivist program and seasoned nurse practitioners-Procedures not required.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.