Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 17, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Develop program.
- Generous base salary, quality incentives and medical director stipend.
- Named one of "100 Best Small Towns IN America".
- Metro access, no traffic, excellent schools
Please Reference: Hosp 7504.
- Bass Fishing Capital OF Texas-Lake Living.
- 7 on, 7 off schedule Plus PTO.
- Medical Director.
- Bed open ICU with intensivist program and seasoned nurse practitioners-Procedures not required.
- Hospitalist coverage census average is 15-18 patients with occasional peak.
- Employed by progressive regional medical center.
- Easy Access to Dallas & Tyler.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Texas.
- 7a-7p Day position AND 7p-7a Nocturnist position available.
- 24/7/365 cardiology, general surgery, neurology and other specialists.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.