Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern, TX) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider will work 12-hour night shifts in a closed ICU.
- 4 - 8 admits per night.
- Candidates with the Spanish language skill are especially preferred.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- This is a great opportunity to start out, as this facility is willing to consider new graduates.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 4 - 8 admissions per night and is not required to do procedures.
- Acls certification needed.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Texas medical facility.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and this facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- No Procedures.
- New grads considered.
- This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby. We've been caring for providers for over 20 years, and we'll be around for a lot longer, too.
- Bilingual Spanish candidates preferred.
This locum job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.