Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mansfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits available.
- Advanced Practice Clinician coverage at facility.
- This position offers a block schedule working from 7 pm to 7 am with an Advanced Practice Clinician.
- Procedures are not required.
- RVU program.
- Enjoy an excellent work environment with full benefits in close proximity to all amenities offered within the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.
- Physicians average about 8 to 10 admissions per night.
- Open ICU with Intensivists available by consult.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our established Hospitalist program as a Nocturnist at Methodist Mansfield Medical Center in Mansfield, Texas.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Candidates need to be Acls certified and comfortable running codes.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago