Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our OB/Gyn Hospitalist team at Memorial Hermann Southeast in Houston, Texas.
- Qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/Gyn specialty, and a current Texas license to practice.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- Full-time entails providing eight 24-hour shifts per month.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- The ideal candidate will be Board Certified in OB/Gyn, able to demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, and have a focus on providing quality care placing the patient above all other considerations.
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance, at least 3 years of active practice, and a successful record of accomplishment.
- No responsibilities while off.
- Flexible schedule.
- Competitive pay.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago