Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on 7 off schedule - well managed patient census of 16 patients per day.
- This town is located just 35 minutes from Austin at the heart of the advanced technology corridor linking Austin and San Antonio, and offers a high quality of life, with access to a rich array of natural resources, recreational opportunities, and cultural amenities.
- Hospitalist Opening Near Austin, Texas.
- Join a dynamic physician team with dedicated Hospitalist RN's at this 178 bed facility.
- Become part of a growing team in this college town located just minutes from the Texas capital.
- Lucrative benefit package plus two year Path to Partnership.
- The spring-fed San Marcos River meanders through the city between park-lined banks.
- Solid $265,000 base with the ability to earn over $300,000 with bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.